Sunday, March 1, 2015

Urban Decay Eyeshadow

I didn't buy the Naked palettes, because I thought they would rub off and change through the day. I don't like eyeshadows like that. However when I saw the Urban Decay individual eye shadow colors I automatically fell in love. Now, when I go to Sephora my hand looks like the makeup fairy attacked..and when I tried Midnight Cowboy and Midnight Cowboy rides again they were so shimmery and beautiful I had to get them. I love glittery, bright colors..and they are similar so they look great together. They are also very creamy and smooth, which I love. I couldn't get a picture to justify their beauty The lollibalm I got free with a benefit purchase...and it was just so cute I had to get it in the picture. It's also a cute smooth tinted lip balm. Here are some pictures below..






Thanks for stopping by!
Love and Kisses,
Maddalena

No comments:

Post a Comment

search.my.blog.